Revolution palette - Redemption 2 - mattes

by - May 26, 2019







My make up favorites for my eyes are mattes, so finding this has been great. This is part of a set. The shades are all nudes and very pigmented. Unfortunately the shade black is not present so that is the only thing I don't like. There are two light colors very similar (2,4) so there was some room to put the black instead, but...It's ok.
I personally require multiple layers to achieve a deep color but the light ones are bright enough. 
The applicator is nice (a bit too long and always slams on my mirror lol). 
You can see the shades I use most (lightest), they works well, lasting up to 7 hours without smudging.  
These are the swatches with natural light (apologize if the shades 1,2,3,4 and 9 are difficult to see on my arm, my skin is very pale ;))


This palette is among the best I've tried, so if you like nude makeups looks I definitely suggest this.  My eyes are very delicate and so far I haven't had any allergic reactions or skin irritations.
I bought this on Ebay, because my local Superdrug didn't have one, but the price is just 4.00 £ so not too much for a palette of this quality.




You May Also Like

0 comments