Essence - Shine, last & go! - 14 Do You Speak Love?

by - May 24, 2019





Finally I managed to talk about this product! This nail polish from Essence it's wonderful! Actually all the new nail polish 'Shine last and go!' from Essence are amazing. Much better than I expected. They are recently available in stores in 50 colorful shades! The gel-finish effect make your nails stand out and shiny. 
On my nails, two coats , last a week (and for me it's something I never saw before), and I can add it if something is ruined after a couple of days, and is like nothing happened. 
It dries really fast, doesn't crumble and the effect is glossy and light. The fact that it's so long lasting is a bonus, considering how much the acetone spoils the nails in continuously removing. 
The cost it's just 1.60 £ and for that price, I have to say, is as good as an expensive brand real gel polish. I love the dark blood red, which it's called "14 Do You Speak Love?" and I'll definitely buy more of these. 



Thank you Essence ! :) 



You May Also Like

0 comments