Maybelline - Babylips Gloss - Life's a Peach

by - May 23, 2019





Hello! Today I talk about Babylips gloss by Maybelline New York in the shade 'Life's a peach'.
I want to start saying this is more like a lip balm then an actual gloss. 
This though, is very comfortable on the lips, feels hydrating (as it should really) and most important not sticky. And just for that is wonderful I think . How many times I found myself looking at a very pretty lip gloss, and when I decide to open it :) ...here I see those gluey, slimy looking strings hanging from the applicator. 
So that thankfully with this one doesn't happen.



The shade it's a very pale peachy pink, but doesn't keep much texture once outside the tube. As you can see, it does fill in the lips so they stop looking dry and they are a bit more shiny.
The application it's easy and slides on your lips. You can use it on top of your usual lipstick. I found that it lasts longer over a matte lipstick, rather than the normal types. So in my experience this lipgloss is a win ;)


You May Also Like

0 comments